Guided day hikes are a perfect way to get the most out of a short trip to Grand Canyon, and Canyonology day hikes are offered at competitive per-person rates. What’s more, online bookings using our industry-standard reservation system receive an automatic 15% discount. Our web bookings are some of the best rates available for Grand Canyon. On top of that all, it’s a private hiking tour with no minimum group size — which is great for families and solo travelers alike! Our day hike rates for 2015 are:
- One or two hikers: $185 per person ($157.25 with online booking discount)
- Three hikers: $155 per person ($131.75 with online booking discount)
- Four hikers: $145 per person ($123.25 with online booking discount)
- Five hikers: $135 per person ($114.75 with online booking discount)
- Six hikers: $125 per person ($106.25 with online booking discount)
- Seven hikers: $115 per person ($97.75 with online booking discount)
The hiking party on these private trips consists only of you, your friends or family, and your expert guide. Canyonology Treks is, hands down, the best way to experience Grand Canyon.